Skip to main content

Rather than lost soul... 💓

I am strong... I must hide my fears... I must be more aggressive... I should show my happy face...
No...! I am weak... because I have no guts to express my fears!!
Not always can you express things out... but there should be some place where you can just vent out your feelings!
While dealing with so many emotions at once, it makes you feel so numb... that you choose silence over expressions, you show your strong side... But does it makes you feel better?? No... big NO!!!
Drifting away from your true being makes us more hopeless than venting out feelings!!
People seeing my crying face is ok rather than me seeing my lost soul!!

Comments

  1. you are single-handedly coping up with all the literal barriers and still going strong. also, aggression won’t suit you. you are a good soul, so just keep going strong dearie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!